The Power of EKG!
How to THRIVE by using Empathy, Kindness, and Gratitude as your Focus
- Today’s speed of change, pandemic disruptions and the uncertainties we have all experienced have tested the foundations we relied on.
- Many people are weary. They feel less secure at work and seek to establish balance and a sense of purpose.
- Juggling changing work situations, and coping with the demands of friends or family are taking their toll on well-being.
- Trusted relationships, friendships and meaningful connections at work matter, and we believe there is a necessity to be intentional about improving and solidifying them.
What is EKG?
- EKG stands for Empathy, Kindness, Gratitude.
- It is an engaging three round series of conversations to explore the principles and impact behind Empathy, Kindness and Gratitude and the skills that drive performance at work.
- You and your organization will increase your self-awareness and identify areas to make stronger connections.
- We believe that building trusting and caring relationships are needed to shape the future and bridge differences as they surface.
- How strong is Employee Well-being in your organization?
- What level of Empathy do your people display with each other?
- Are you and your team consistently Kind to customers and each other?
- Do you effectively express Gratitude and do you do it every day?
- What are you doing to influence the Heartbeat of your organization?
Research has proven that it is those individuals and organizations who are kind, who display empathy and who have made gratitude and appreciation a habit are the ones who flourish and have the highest employee engagement.
- 67% of people are experiencing increases in stress while 57% have increased anxiety, and 54% are emotionally exhausted.
- Close work relationships boost employee satisfaction by 50%
- Being KIND is linked to increased feelings of happiness, well-being, improved mental health, and life and job satisfaction
- 58% somewhat or strongly agree that many companies today have lost the human touch
- 65% of Americans reported receiving no recognition for good work last year.
- Managers who create a positive work environment (even in small doses) will see a difference immediately.
What People are Saying
- “These sessions help build Trust and Respect in both directions.”
- “This process taught us to slow down, pause, greet everyone with a smile and be relatable.”
- “I learned to listen more to gain a deeper understanding of someone else’s perspective. I also learned to avoid immediate problem solving.”
- “Practicing EKG at work fosters open communications, increases productivity and solidifies relationships for everyone.”
- “EKG will help differentiate us and help attract talent.”
- “This was excellent team building. Having everyone together means a lot.”
- Well-being is affected by the experiences we have.
- Leaders must focus on how to win the hearts and minds of their people and help them flourish at work.
- To become a talent magnet, you need to be deliberate about supercharging your culture.
- Do you wish to build a stronger human connection?
- Are you ready to THRIVE and unleash the human potential of your organization?
- We can help.
- “Empathy: the ability to recognize and share other people’s feelings is the most important instrument in a leader’s toolbox.” - Simon Sinek in Leaders Eat Last
- “Remember, there’s no such thing as a small act of Kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams, Cartoonist and Writer
- “Gratitude is the gateway to abundance. It is an essential skill for the World – and the world of work that is emerging now and next.” – Kevin Monroe, Gratitude Guide